Pages

15 thg 3, 2013

Recommender system experts

Following experts in our own research domain is always helpful, for all. In my own study field, I am pursuing  many 'super man'. In this post, I glad to introduce Xavier Amatriain, a spanish whom are working for Netflix in USA.
Very surprisedly, he is a former member of Telefonica Research Center where I ever had idea applying for summer internship. This is his blog. His articles are very useful for me, and maybe, for all of whom likes me. So far, his position at Netflix is Recommender System Team's Leader.

By the way, I want to show another person who also has strong experience in Data Mining in Vietnamese. Why do I reveal him in the same post with Xavier? Very simple, I found him from Xavier's blog, LOL =]]. He is a researcher at Deakin University, Australia who developed the tool that named Vietnamese Article Classifier. You can see his profile at here.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét